If you are looking to improve your airsoft game, you have come to the right place! There are so many tips available online, but here are just a few which we think are incredibly important:
- Be sure to always use your sights, never shoot from your hip – even when you are using fully-automatic weapons.
- When you are practicing you should do so as if you were playing a game. Wear the appropriate clothing and use the same guns.
- When you get a new gun you should test a range of BB pellets to see which are the most accurate and how far they Airsoft shotguns are all different.
- Do not panic and take your time, rushing will only make you far less likely to shoot
- After firing, don’t wait around to see whether you have hit your target. Instead carry on playing and move on –after all there’s nothing more you can do.
- Relax before entering an airsoft battle, if you are anxious, angry or nervous you will be more prone to making mistakes.